Information For Sellers
Trust the Prime Title Difference
Trust the Prime Title Difference
Selling Doesn’t Have To Be Complicated
As a seller, it’s critical to understand key things throughout the process, such as what you can do to ensure you maximize your profits. As simple as it may seem, the selling process often involves many fees and expenses that are often misunderstood or accepted as “part of the transaction”. Prime was created to assist you, the seller, in getting clarity on how to reduce your costs and make the process move along in an efficient, simple, and carefree manner. Please feel free to contact one of our professionals for more details on how we can save you money and close chapter and open a new one in your life!
What does the closing process look like?
- Complete Seller Information Sheet (include government issued ID and any additional documents such as your prior owner’s policy, survey, mobile home title information, etc.)
- We will order a title and lien search to be performed on the property. (We may call you after the search is complete for additional information if needed.)
- Closer to closing, we will be ordering mortgage payoffs, and homeowner’s association information. (If you plan on making additional payments close to closing let us know. Also, some HOA’s require an upfront fee to be paid in order for them to send the required closing information. If so, we will call you to pay the upfront fee.)
- Once we are ready to close, we will be preparing the ALTA Settlement Statement that reflects all costs associated with the sale and your final net proceeds after closing.
- Then we will schedule a day and time for you to sign closing documents!
- As a seller, you can sign documents prior to the buyer and then have your funds wired or overnighted to you. However, keep in mind that if the buyer is taking out a loan, we may not have finalized amounts until the lender has fully approved the ALTA settlement statement.
- On the day of closing, be sure all parties bring a valid driver’s license or other photo ID. Everyone on title MUST sign closing documents (unless signing with a pre-approved Power of Attorney). If you are married and the subject property was your primary residence, keep in mind that your spouse will be required to sign closing documents as well, even if he/she is not on title.
How it Works
Prime was established on the principal that honesty, integrity, and attention to detail are the building blocks to the home buying/selling process. Most buyers and sellers expect things to go smoothly without really understanding the process and knowing why the process is important. By entrusting Prime Title & Escrow to handle your needs, you will be in the hands of honest, caring, and experienced professionals that will educate you and provide transparency on the entire buying/selling process.
IT BEGINS WITH INDEPENDENCE
We Are Neutral
While we partner with key providers in the title and escrow industry, we have put in certain safeguards and ethical guidelines to maintain our independence and neutrality.
OPENNESS & HONESTY
Transparency From Start To Finish
Every step of the way, we will share our processes with you. As a seller, you are assured that you will understand what every process and cost will be.
CARING AND EXPERIENCE
You Are in Excellent Company
Our experienced professionals have many years in the title and escrow business. We have seen every possible scenario and can guide you through every step of the way with caring and empathy.